All of our Exotic Coach Chicago drivers are properly certified to drive our Exotic Limousine’s and Party Buses. The state of Illinois requires the following for all limousine and bus drivers in order to operate a Limousine or Party Bus. It is also required by the state of Illinois to have the insurance on all limousines and party bus prior to submitting the request for LIVERY plates.
- All drivers must be over the age of 25 years old
- All drivers must have a CDL certified license
- All drivers must have a passenger endorsement on the CDL
- Have a clean driving record MVR for 5 years
- Chauffeurs license will be required if you are doing city of Chicago limousine or party bus runs
- Background Checks are also required prior to hiring
Drivers are required to re submit a new MVR report each year to maintain on file with our insurance provider. All of our limousines are based on capacity provided that was provided to the state of Illinois and approved at the time of registration of the limousine or party bus.